Twitter

Instagram!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The world has turned its back on us.

someday, somehow, I stumbled into the planet.
the planet, lies on top of a sunny hill, where I go everyday to breathe in fresh air.
this is a place where I grew up, and learned to be a new person.
and as everyday I grow, I became someone.
someone was nice, someone was cool.
but being someone wasn't easy at all.
when people becomes a someone, things changes.
like how my lovely planet changed into a world.
the world.
it provides luck.
while some people say,
luck is a matter of preparation meeting oppotunity.
I agreed.
but when there's a world, there's always poilitics.
much different from a planet, where there's always peace.
things changes.
like it has always did.
before you realised,
the world has turned its back on us.

No comments:

LinkWithin