Twitter

Instagram!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Too fast to be caught.

I always stick to this notion that when you're 8 years old, 1 year is 1/8 of your entire life; and the same applies to when you're 18 - 1 year happens to be 1/18 of your time living on earth.

Every week having a planned schedule makes everything faster. If my schedule's already mapped out until February 2010, does it accelerate time even more?

Recently I've been borrowing good old movies from the school library. Old movies that were produced before the advent of DVD. The actors were very young then, were giving comments concerning the movies they acted, or directed in. And then I started making comparisons, the little boy in Kramer vs. Kramer is young teenager now with still a flawless skin complexion and elongated face shape, white moustache, beard, and aging lines appears on Mel Gibson's face, Tom Cruise older but hunkier and 'steadier' now xD, Al Pacino with more frown lines than ever, and Dustin Hoffman. Love Dustin Hoffman. He's definitely aged but so what, he acts out the age splendidly.

Its the time of the year when I feel.. umm. Melancholic. The weather's always the same, the raining, the dark skies, maybe flooding even more this time round. I tell might haven told Amanda a dozen times already, but she still reply with an agreeing 'hm.' , that they have snow, but we have rain. And then she continues telling me that "Snow's very cold." "Snowflakes are very pretty and unique". Little things that you already know, but feels nice to hear it again and again. Its probably something we really wish for, but by the time snow really hits the equator, it might be the end of the world.

Last Saturday's youth meet, we started sharing how we past 2009. I shared a short one on how I was kept safe away from bad influence in a whole new 'dimension'. How is it new I do not know, because it was always has been there, just that I wasn't caught up in it; so it was like a new found door, unlocked, because of my age I had received the key to unlock it, or could be because no other doors or pathways were accessible there and then. How I walk through this dimension is my own choice of will and conscience: which I know I cannot walk straight on my own strength.

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I always find it pleasant to meet someone you know, you are fond of, or someone you haven't met for long - coincidentally. It naturally draws a smile on my face. And well, I need more shots of that these days. The weather is making me feel down, I think. Always the November December Melancholic period - The Dark Skies are Crying. Its cold and lonely. I prefer to sit at home with a good book and coffee, or supposedly sitting in the studio playing Mozart Remedial Music as Shawn states it on his FB page: "Mozart's Healing Ensemble Practice" ahaha.


Its been a week since I whacked out K448. :)



Architecture is a Commitment. It takes damn long to realised your dream.- an MSN status I chanced upon.

Busy, busy.

No comments:

LinkWithin