Twitter

Instagram!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Well hello, its October.

Somehow, I've unceremoniously started my new blogging habits on Tumblr.
This space have served me well for the younger days, a place where I typed out every occurrence in bad English, and tell the whole world about my life. Its nice actually, to reflect on daily happenings and slowly see your developing opinions over the years, but I must say that I've been lacking on words lately. I've turned into somebody who relies heavily on visual material- although the appreciation for good words have increased. Weird huh.

So, if I come here to post, it'll be a good one; a more reflective post, or simply a bigger experience that deserves a good ol' post to keep my memory alive.

Otherwise, life is on Tumblr. We have short stories and updates there too. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin