Twitter

Instagram!

Monday, July 31, 2006

kari-puffs

today, I live totally on kari-puffs.



In the morning, my family suppose to go for sum church family day.

My dad when there first, to help out.

then me and my mum went.

I was feeling lil sick then, but since my mum said:must go means must go!

okaylor...



I wore sandals and had a bad stomach cramp during the ride to whatever the dstination.



My mum was like whole lot of exitememnt when she saw people.



I , in the other hand had to bear with the cramp and thinking, must I sit her all day to watch poeple play games?? while I can't.

1.stomach cramp.

2.wore sandles. we suppose to wear shoes but my mum wore them, too.

3.I suck at ping pong and squash. and there are much more better badminton players then me. I rather not loose face. =P



my mum wanted to play squash so badly, but she wore sandles.

lain-lain lagi, no racquet. clever.

my dad said: drive home la...not far mah. this girl wanna study, according to her. where's your shoes?? wanna play squash no racket summore..



yay. I get to go home! weather was friggin cold + stomach cramp, I can't be happier to get the thought of going home.

before going, my mum bungkus bout 5-7 currypuffs. for me she said, in case I get hungry.

they'll be back after lunch time.



owh okay, currypuff for breakfast, no problem.

I seldom get sovouri for breakfast though. I was happy. Blessed with currypuffs.



so I ate'em and told my mum bout tt sulky lady my mum talked too, which my mum oso asked me to say hello after I was in front her the whole time.



she looked at me and I gave her a smirk. How mean is that. =P





when they came back from the games, my mum brought back another batch of currypuffs, meaning that was for lunch. They're going to sungapore in awhile.

to be back at ten.



T_T



fine.watever.



I killed time watching happy tree friends.

they look awfully cute and adorable, but who knows, they end up dead in all episodes.

so called bloody death in cartoon form.



night came, my mum called up.

she said she's bringing back old chang kee curry puffs from singapore for my dinner.



I literally screamed back in the phone: U THINK I LIVE ON KALI PUF DE WHOLE DAY ISIT?? I DUN CARE. I'M MAKING MAGGI MEE. SOME FOOD THAT I DON'T REALLY GET SICK OF.



P.S.mum, maggi mee doesn't make me stupid. If it does, I've done my revision for the day and finally I'm diggin' maggi mee. I think kari-puffs makes me stupid because the books I studied today didn't really when in my head.

No comments:

LinkWithin