Twitter

Instagram!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

OMG cnt bliv it

can't believe it man



Congratulations Julia, you are 53% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Guy Sebastian !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?





kenny sia's quiz says im 53% un-malaysian.

=P how un-true.

i'm malaysian k. my blood is HERE.

I don't think I can survive anywhere else in this world.

this is my home lar ppl. crap quiz.



oh btw, I'm like guy sebastian they said.

maybe Aussies are more polite and friendlier and drive better on the road.

there's good citizens here oso k. like me. =P



this is from the star online.

How Malaysian are you? - The Challenge



Your score : 29 out of 45



You’re there, but there’s plenty of room for improvement. To start off your journey to becoming a true red-yellow-and-blue Malaysian, make sure you don't forget those little Malaysian flags that purebreds stick on their cars on Merdeka day.



that's about 64% Malaysian. that is 36% un-Malaysian.

oh-hoh. maybe that's more reliable.

time to change people.

No comments:

LinkWithin