Twitter

Instagram!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

makes life easier

some people may have a time of their life after PMR. lazing at home, ps2, lepak in cs, paktor with their mushy mushy lover, go to the movies everyweek, spend money shopping, eat eat eat, on9 24/7, and sleeping at 4 in the morning and waking up at 1 in the noon. what could you ask for more. Not me. too bad. some people makes my life easier. while some make it

worse

.



perhaps life won't be easy until I die. hah.

nobody will cry. not a rain drop will fall.

people will let go colorful balloons and fly kites instead.

maybe the world will be happier.

after all i'm leaving this world behind and pursue something new. better.

heck.when did this world ever was well since i appeared.

haihh.. afterall this is my blog. I can emo here.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"come back... don't stray away..."




too many things to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin