Twitter

Instagram!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Umm.

Today, dear yithng manage to drag me to singapore with another 10 people along.

ahah.
of course, I bring little money not wanting to shop much.
just to get things done. Like buying many presents for many friends.

Next time I don't want many friends.
Then I can save money on their presents.
HAHAHAHA.

Of course not.
We need each other to survive.
If not just blow up the world, except yourself.
See what happens.

Some kind of friends actually don't deserve the other.
Sad story.
You did so much in the dark, then at the same time, they blindly stab you at the back.
Ouch. Blood spurts 7 meters high. Within seconds, you die.

If not for the good friends who hastily render first aid and brings you to a nearest hospital, you would really die.

I don't know what blinds these people to be enemies.
Jealousy?
Or plain stupidity?

They speak. But nothing make sense.
They show their flowery emotions. But doesn't change the fact.

haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.
haha.

I love my friends.
They give bus drivers 7/11 tickets.
They thought they own Singapore passports.
They like little miss stubborn t-shirts.

Oh yeah. shit. I want to go in that Bape studio.

Oh no. yay. I want to get out from this Bape studio.
Everything cost an atomic bomb.

ahah.
Emo over September 11?
for what. because you miss your lost friend when the world trade center was tumbling down?
Or you yourself push your friend into that building in the first place. you want to see he/she dead.

No comments:

LinkWithin