Twitter

Instagram!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Addiction.

Well, addiction. Is something not very good to have. Especially during exams XD

I got addicted to child piano prodigies on YouTube
I got addicted with Piano itself.
I got addicted to classical music.
>.> it's exam period. symphony 92.4 is rather relaxing.


But this is something different.
Many school kids get addicted to all kinds of anime. From Doraemon to Gundam.

Hmm. I never actually got addicted to anime.
Except when I was younger. I thought Digimon is cool.

Actually, it is.

They're kids, with their unique Digimon - to save the world.

This time, I got addicted to Prince of Tennis.
LOL. I can't play tennis properly.

But Ryoma, is so cute. You'll get his character once you meet him the first time.
American tennis Prodigy.
Got addicted to prodigies, again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For my own use. I'll upload episodes when I'm free. Saves my time on searching youtube.

Ep 1


Ep2


Ep3






Ep4


Ep5






Ep6






Ep7






Ep8




Ep9




Ep10


No comments:

LinkWithin