Twitter

Instagram!

Monday, October 22, 2007

rawr. it's your birthday.

Well I actually never really realized that it's twelve when my phone suddenly vibrated. Guess what, it was not another late night sms. It was a reminder that it is already 22nd october. Jon Foreman's birthday!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For whoever noobs who doesn't know he is, he is Switchfoot's Frontman.
And for real idiots who doesn't know who or what on earth is Swichfoot, it's a alternative rock band from san diego, california. My all time favorite band.

Last year I wanted to post an e-card on an online forum. Too bad my lousy PC knock that intention off. The card just wouldn't appear no matter how many times I tried.

So here's a simple wish on my blog:

Happy Birthday Jon Foreman! 
I really love all your songs... songs which I can sing along to!
Its your birthday, but I have a wish!
Come to Singapore for a concert!



Another Birthday to remember, Franz Liszt (1811-1886) !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He's already Resting In Peace.
This one not many will know, he's a Romantic Era composer in classical music, and a virtuoso.

Another one:

Happy Birthday RIP Franz Liszt!
I love La campanella!



Not to forgetting my friend here, Wit Lyn.
She said it was the first day of year end exams after the holidays, that's why I could clearly remember hers too.
Same birthday as these two wonderful people.
Dangg im jealous. >.>

yet another:

Happy Birthday Wit Lyn!
Like everyone else, mug hard for year ends!
tee hee.


Well, I stopped reading karangan just for this post.
getting pretty late though.
toodles~

No comments:

LinkWithin