Twitter

Instagram!

Monday, March 10, 2008

oh. too bad. you lose. is that it?

So... its the first time in 50 years BN lost more than 1/3 of the Parliamentary seats.
And yeah, Selangor, Perak, Kedah, Penang, Kelantan.

Hmm.

I know I'm still kinda young to bother about all these politics.

Heh.

By the way, my mum have receive countless numbers of messages in her cell phone about all the politics, who not to vote for and their reasons for it. Some even come in fancy poems.

One part of it was something like this:
BN naik,
Banjir naik
Harga minyak naik
Itu tidak guna punya angkasawan pun naik

Oh well. I can't remember the whole thing. But it was worth quite a laugh.

The reasons for laughing at it is because corruption in the government has unanimously reach my school. I have no idea how but it has just grown over the years, you see.

I would appreciate it if the policemen out there would cut the rasuah and do their job properly.
I don't wanna get kidnap, rob, rape and whatever you see in the news - in my own city itself.

I would also appreciate it if the Kadet polis in the school can excel in what a policemen should do. I don't find them very discipline. One day when you glance down from 4th floor in city square and you somehow see a rainbow forming Below you, at the lower floor, I can bet that, its their hair. It forms the whole rainbow spectrum of colors.

Back to topic.
Johor will stay quite the same, unless the government decides to do something about it.
It certainly will be interesting to see what will happen in the years to come.



I was doing some light history on Germany and WWII against Poland. It was well, sad - to know how 60 million lost their lives. And I'm glad to know i'm not living in a war era.


My dad came to a conclusion, Malaysia is like this, its okay. Its not like we're getting bullied by Nazi's or Japanese or looked down and cheated by the British. But still, its not good just to stay okay. Everyone needs to buck up. Everyone needs Improvement. Advancement.

Photobucket Someday, we will see this country stronger, eh?

No comments:

LinkWithin