Twitter

Instagram!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Last year I was frustrated. This time I'm frustrated.

If not for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, I did not have the need to waste RM13.90 on my Form 4 Sejarah (history) textbook.

I could have payed only 7 bucks, ya know.


I realized I hadn't much time left before mid-year exam, exactly when my history teacher announced that for this paper, all of form 4's , and 5 chapters of form 5.

Form 5 was rather interesting, I would forced myself to confess it.
And then I remembered clearly last year I was brave enough not to study history.
I roughly knew the content.

My book was kinda new, never flipped, and still posessed the new book smell.
It had no name on it, as I told myself, I could even sell this book as a brand new one after SPM.

Heh. Boy am I nasty.

History is not something boring. Ain't lying.

The only reason why I scored an A1 for the first monthly test this year because we were only tested on two chapters, which I found rather useful to know.


And about paying half the price for my form 4 textbook,
yes.

Some "FACTS" were repeating itself over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.
Over and over again.


That is EXACTLY how it is.

I read one here, and I remembered clearly that it already appeared on the previous page.
I read one there, and there it is in the last paragraph. Having the exactly same meaning.

Are they really the real facts, I ask myself.

My dad says, no.

I believe so.

Well, for SPM, it is. :(








This world ain't fair before.

Now I know why they Leave Local U

No comments:

LinkWithin