Twitter

Instagram!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

YEAH a Muddy Camp.

Photobucket

I came to Tanjung Piai, Southern Most Tip of Asia's Continent, on 30th & 31st May 2008.

I saw monkeys, mud skippers, mangrove trees, snakes, and crabs.

I conquered the uber slippery-soft-deep MUD>.< Photobucket
Good thing there's only stilt roots and stuff.
No Swamp Monster.



Photobucket
Twinnies and the odd one out=D


Photobucket
Gotta thank Timo for the weird landscape>.<



Photobucket
Some Engrish provides some humour.


Photobucket
Yo. The southern race WINNERS take ALL>.<


Photobucket
A campfire completes the camp, eh.


Photobucket
Sleeping with Nature. rawr.


Photobucket
Wake up view.
Thank God no monkeys and vipers bit me while I was asleep.



And thanks to my stupid phone in which the camera went kaput. Sometimes it snaps pictures, and many times it doesn't.
That's why I don't have a whole roll of pictures.


The famous 'Life is like...':
'Life is like walking a swamp trail. You'll never know what is going to happen is the next step you take. So choose your step wisely.'

Aha.


Sorry.
Too lazy to write more words because it would be uber long.
Toodles.

No comments:

LinkWithin