Twitter

Instagram!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Old School.

I wonder how many of you remember

Warner Brothers'
A
nimaniacs.


Photobucket
It was on TV during the mid 1990's.
When I was at the age of watching cartoons.
And I adored them.
Recently I was digging up some old computer games I played when I was younger. Like during my early primary school days.

There was Digby the Dog, Harry and the Haunted House, Chips' Challenge (window's game), Freddi Fish Adventures, and Animaniacs Game Pack.

Those games really hooked me up sometimes, since I don't use the internet. Or rather, DON'T HAVE an internet connection. (Unlike kids nowadays, huh.)


Animaniacs Game Pack really got me hooked up in front of the computer for countless number of hours.
It was totally WACKY.


It DID managed to run on 8-bit color on my PC.
But not on Mac though. It'll only run on Classic OS.


I played. Totally wacky. Period.


There's these 5 addictive games:
Smoocher
Baloney's Balloon Bop
Belchinator Too
Tee Off
Prop Shop Drop


And I would give a little scream or grunt whenever I miss something or lose a life.
You know the feeling of that frustration whenever you lose in a game.
Lol.

These are clips (I found) in the CD-ROM, combined to give you ultimate WACKY-nessXD


3 cheers for YAKKO, WAKKO, and DOT XD


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




Let's carry on with our holidays before the next term.
Final Run for SPM-ers>.<

No comments:

LinkWithin