Twitter

Instagram!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Losers.

I'm the failure
I'm everyone's fool
And I'm losing my cool at the end

I'm the loser
My numbers come up
I've been hung up with thoughts of Revenge
Revenge
Revenge


I've been watching you with my terminal view
As you struggle to rise to your end
I laughed hard at the insults we through
As the weight of the world found revenge
Revenge
Revenge





Umm. =/


Time has changed the People we've been with. So much. Too much for us to handle, eh.

And we're at that transition period where things change in a blink of an eye, dear friends.

Dear Collegues.

Dear Teammates.


We listened.
They Don't.



Its been quite sometime since I had that

"-------- *really terrible feeling* ------- AAARRGGHHHHH. FRUSTRATED. DISSAPOINTED + an extremely huge amount of Adrenaline flowing in my arteries."

Kind of mood and then proceeding to hit someone nearby.


In my high school probably on Two and a Half people get the Exactly same feeling.

We probably get that bad mood pretty often. But never, ever did anything irrational whenever it comes to that point. There was no Nuclear Launch. All that big energy produced has always been stored inside and then decayed. One would cry to herself. One would speak something that only we thought, was the whole truth. One would listen and agree in silence, listening to soft sobs.




It's your life.

No one ever said life was fair, right?

What you want and what you get are 2 entirely different things.



***


You're Bankrupt when you've got nothing to lose, right?




"One day when I am married with little kids, I shall read this post again and review my high school life, evaluating every single soul I met."


No comments:

LinkWithin