Twitter

Instagram!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Tagged?

You.

Me?

Yes, you. You're pregnant.

No. I'm not.
Because I'm Julia, so you got the wrong person.
Go find somebody else to annoy! X)



If an angel requested for 16 facts and habits about myself, then it's probably lying that it's an angel - because it can very well fly to heaven's database, browse through the files, and search for my 1001 habits/facts file. Hah.

Since this Gabriel is only human, then I'll do it.


Didn't want to get caught wearing shorts to school although I was there for 5 minutes only. XD


Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on
Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the
end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You
can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when
you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.



Here goes,

1 I have a little ambition of selling ice cream in any phrase of my life.

2 So far, I enjoy local food the most because its tasty and I grew up with it.

3 Don't really enjoy carbonated drinks.

4 Still miss my missing dog. Now we can't get doggy bags for him anymore =(

5 When I'm bored at home I start hitting tennis balls against the wall behind the telly in that small an enclosed place. Always, the balls hit an inch away from the fish tank but it never dropped in before.

6 Plays violin in the (clean) toilet for better acoustics.

7 Think that firefighters are very cool.

8 Have a habit of changing the arrangement of the furniture in my room every few months.

9 Still shorter than my mum X(

10 Wants to get a job that will sent me travelling around the world.

11 Thinks that Lord of the Rings somehow still tops all the other epic movies.

12 I start moping the floor only when my nose starts to run and the sneeze monster attacks.

13 Always complaining that I've put on weight but never did anything about it.

14 I dress up quite casually and simple.

15 Addicted to watching prodigies on YouTube.

16 Mosquitoes love me so much that they kiss my legs so often. But of course, I abhor them.


I'll leave a tag to those who are still in JB, rotting at home! =D

No comments:

LinkWithin