Twitter

Instagram!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Chotto Matte yo.

"I have always been fascinated by the changing human face over the course of a person's lifetime." - Jo, Majority of Two.

I couldn't agree more with that statement.

Still, with a sweet smile.



Just 2 months ago I looked like a Seventeen.
Today I realized that my face had metamorphed into an Eighteen (simply, matured, grown up etc.) over the period of 2 months.

Gee. I officially look like my mum now, except with some facial features of my dad.


Or is it just my perception?






Look.
From this


Me in the Bathtub.

To This

With Grace.

To This


Nao, Ben


And This. Last picture of my youth.(Actual date, approximately one year ago.)
Time has taken its toll on my face. =/



Wait. What am I fussing about. Not like I'm old as the Queen. (Although I must admit she still retains natural beauty at a golden age like that. With all the laugh lines.)


XD


Have fun, PKTRians.


Me, going to school soon! *chuckles*

No comments:

LinkWithin