Twitter

Instagram!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Night.

I don't know how many zillion times I've said this, but time does flies - day by day it gets faster, because you're another day nearer to death.



One decade has been really fast. Scenes of my chilhood still vividly floats in my mind, it was then that I was 9, the year of the Millenium.




In this recent decade I've learned much, met many people, did many different things, and things that I did not quite expect, too. What can a nine-year old expect anyway, other than dreaming of becoming an astronomer and playing with my primary school mate when we were supposed to make a house out of cardboard and styrofoam for a living skills project. I must admit too, ostracizing myself from a certain community for a good couple of years and come back realizing, everyone has changed. What have I done?




Anyway


Architecture School changed my day-to-day schedule quite a fair bit. Always believe that if I allocated just enough time to get the text book in my head before the last hour before examination, I have nothing to fret about. But a diary in black and white was essential, noting down dates I should be aware of - and the other unimportant dates I could just... watch YouTube, eh x) Architecture school made me keep a mental diary - why because everyday at everyhour I have different activities and datelines. If a free hour appears, simply means that something has gone wrong in the schedule :P


There's hardly any early-before-6pm day home, actually.


Leaves me little time for writing (anything worth reading) here.


Good night.

Is this the New Year or just another night?
Is this the new fear or just another fright?
Is this the new tear or just another desperation?

Is this what they call freedom?
Is this what you call pain?
Is this what they call discontented fame?

No comments:

LinkWithin