Twitter

Instagram!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Physics.

Today I went for my first physics tuition. A new subject to me.

I still remembered when I transfered from kindergarden to standard one.
I learned new subjects which were malay, chinese, and moral.
malay and moral were subjects very easy to score. And I had some problems with chinese because I was from an english speaking family.

Then during standard four, I learned science!
yay. I thought I'd love science, but I ended up scoring so low in that subject.
but somehow before UPSR, I got the concept right. The science way. I scored an A.
hahah.

Then I transferred to Form 1. I learned Living Skills, Geography, and history.
I started of badly. But manage to catch up a little more during form 3, maybe just in time for PMR. But who knows, the results aren't even out yet. I may not catch up enough.

Now I'm going to form 4. There are so many subjects to choose from.
biology, physics, chemistry, EST, accounts, commerce, econs, home science, arts, add maths, english literature, bible knowledge, and the list goes on.

I'm only touching the cover of physics and I'm starting to freak out.

help me.

No comments:

LinkWithin