Twitter

Instagram!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Sorry, I'm AWESOME.

HAPPY SWITCHFOOT FRIDAY, FOLKS.

Photobucket

'Every first Friday of the month, Put on a SF tee and SPREAD THE AWESOME-ness.'

By the way, 'Sorry, I'm Awesome.' is Drew's line.











I'm in my one and only SF blouse I got from my first (and only) SF concert.
My cousin yeelin, got it for me actually. Because I didn't have enough money then.
And in my first (and probably last) Pink Shoes.


I WANNA SF CONCERT NOW. GRRR.

I'm in an old Ampang area and its Pretty Boring =/


But well I like the themed of the Church Camp. (Now it's exactly in the middle of the camp)
Seasons of new Beginnings.

How I wished the T-shirt had this design on it instead of a Batik-like flower. (I think it supposed to be funky or something like that.)

Photobucket
Spring! Jon Foreman's personal drawing, you know. =D




Yes. We're God's Masterpieces.
It's time for Harvest in the highways and byways.

No comments:

LinkWithin