Twitter

Instagram!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vote vote.

Vote for America's First Pooch. Click here.

Puppy Polls. =)



Animal Planet.
Bored.XD


Form 5 was terribly boring for me. (I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE>.>)
I didn't like it.
Except for little thrills people give me.
And I lock myself up in the room pretending to be studying (the same things over and over and over again so that I can remember the exact word and phrase to put down on the exam papers=/?) but actually sleeping/watching YouTube with headphones on/staring into space.


You can vote me as the coolest SPM candidate but I'm worried for myself. heh. Whether I'll get in the next level of study. Serah has the right to read manga's all night because she has a confirmed place in a good JC but not meXXD

SPM sciences and Sejarah Malaysia Yang Ada Tak Betul Sikit>.> was interesting to read, not interesting to memorize.
Maths subjects were good to keep my brain working.
but DANGGG IT WAS HARD>.>




5 more days. RAAHAHAHAH.

No comments:

LinkWithin