Twitter

Instagram!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Long anime journey ends?
















Last of the Last.
Prince of Tennis - the first anime I watched.
Manga ended last year, and this 2 eps aired late January 2009(and I only remembered this today XD).
Since 1999 to 2008! Can you believe it!


Just like 2 years ago, I did the exact same thing by posting PoT YouTube videos on this blog so I can load them all in one page X) I know, caused the page to take at least 5 minutes to load XD That was until I decided to buy the DVD's. And I got addicted. You know what that means, other than eating and sleeping, I was watching PoT for 2 weeks or so. Lol.

After that I depended entirely on YouTube for the OVA's which comes only once in a few months =/

You probably won't find it very interesting if you watch the final eps, but the first ep got me hooked on this series. That cocky, short and prodigious young boy who quickly defeated the upperclassmen in tennis caught my attention. Heh. Ryoma alright.(actually Ryoma reminds me of Fann: snarky, smart-ass, and damn adorable XDXD) Then came the other players from the school team, and then another couple more schools. It was always interesting to see them battle, from tournament to tournament! Rawr!

No forgetting their lifestyle and the variety of characteristics outside the tennis court, chibi episodes etc. I enjoyed it.
Soundtrack was uber catchy as well. I often listen to it while running the treadmill XD

Here's one of the Chibi Eps:



What have I watched so far?

Prince of Tennis (All seasons + OVA)
La Corda D'oro
Ouran High School Host Club
Nodame Cantabile
Piano no Mori
Piano: Melody of a Young Girl's Heart
Death Note
Vampire Knight
Paranoia Agent
Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning
5 Centimeters Per Second
Vampire Knight Guilty
Itazura Na Kiss
Nodame Cantabile Paris
Monster

In that order, about that.
If you have any recommendations, comment on this post.

Okie ciao.

3 comments:

Ikki said...

Dropped by :)

I shall recommend 'spirited away' and 'the girl who leaps through time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo)' both movies received awards which i cant remember what xD

for series one:
Gundam 00 and Gundam Seed
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Skip Beat
Tora Dora
Helsing
Crayon Shin Chan (just for the fun of it xD)

Gabs said...

Ikki beat me to most of my reccies =/

Otherwise,

Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
School Rumble

And every other movie by Hayao Miyazaki. POnyo, Mononoke, Howl's Movng Castle, etc. You'd be that much the richer soul for watching them =)

Anonymous said...

hello! u watched spiral too eh? i watched it halfway cuz the 2nd disc's subs were crap. -.-

anyways... i recommend
code geass: lelouch of the rebellion. !!! awesomest anime (imo. :P) haha

umm and watch Ghost Hunt! one of my favourite.

LinkWithin