Twitter

Instagram!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

"She doesn't know how to have fun."

In What things do I find amusement in?


Because I am me, I don't enjoy most of the things people do at my age, or the things teenagers a couple years younger than me do.


No. Wrong.

To be precise, teenagers in JB.



I have many hi and bye and chit-chatty good hang out friends, but a few, very scarcely found souls which I can have a proper good talk and basically - have fun while they're around. Because everything they say makes perfect sense to me. =) A longing need for some congenial company.



Why am I typing this in the first place =.=

(1. feeling lonely melancholic bored over such a long holiday.)
(2. I think convent is in a topsy-turvy state. I'm starting to despise it a little. My room forced-renovated, cadets look like pelagians, patrickians like zombies without vivian around. My comrades are gone, a few familiar faces, only some of my affiliates =/)



Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I love money more than you
Monkeys like you are found at the zoo
If I had a brick I'll throw it at you
(sorry if I spoiled it for you. all seem too prosaic.)




Arrrrggh. Got it wrong again.
We've got it all wrong. Again. Wrong.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.


Wrong.

Don't hope for good old days.

No comments:

LinkWithin