Twitter

Instagram!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Physic Farces.

Me: When the car accelerates, will your body go forward putting the seatbelt to use, or lean back against the car seat instead?

Mum: Forward la.

Me: (=.=") When you steer the car to the right, will your body swing to the left or right?

Mum: Right la.

Me: (=.="") What is velocity.

Mum: Oh I saw that word in the hospital!

Me: (=.=""') What is Mass?

Mum: ... Mass is the opposite of volume!

Me: ( o.o )

Dad: Teacher would have given you a pinch if you answered like that. Don't bully mama la, Ju.

Mum: If I had taken human biology I would have scored an A1!

Me: Please. For the hundred and twenty-fifth time.

Dad: (Continues with Okto's Myth-Busters.)




They were pretty satisfied with my recent spm results, though I'm very sure I didn't work hard for it. Mum said she found me sleeping most of the time with a book covering my face, lights on at 1.30am. And I copied most of my homework when I'm lazy to get it done. Today, I'm feeling very guilty about it =(

Why, because yesterday, a girl from the PKK home had to sit down for 4 hours to do her homework in the office! And I can't even sit still for 40 minutes doing school work on my own. She wasn't very good in her homework although she spent time on it.
The different stratum of society.

Hmm.

A simple situation like this goes all complex in my grey matter.
Almost cried when I kept thinking about it =/



My favorite sentence when I was a young, learning toddler:

"Why ah mama, why ahh?"

=)

No comments:

LinkWithin