Twitter

Instagram!

Monday, February 14, 2011

I admit, I have problem conversing with people on a different wavelength/below my (already very average) intellectual ability. I tend to be rude, especially when one is rather a close relation of mine; and less towards a stranger. Also, I very much dislike people who talk too much, especially when the topic does not concern/amuse me; I can tolerate it for sometime, but not long before I get irritated.

Instead, I'm trying to find friends who will not only listen to what you have to say, they are genuinely interested in your life. Not stalkers who judge and form certain opinions of you after knowing what you have to say and think about things. Genuinely Good people, I shall attract you :)

I've also learned to be extremely careful on facebook; as there are people who secretly follows your updates very closely. If I want to pour out some heartfelt opinions, do it somewhere else. If I want to tell the world of what things I've done, do it somewhere else. People judge you on what you think and the things you do. Writings in hard copies should be kept properly, because I've had a sad encounter of having one's diary blatantly flipped through.

Guess that's all I have to say.
Cheers.

No comments:

LinkWithin